Nội dung
  Chủ đề Tìm kiếm Chủ đề Tìm kiếm  Hỗ trợ Hỗ trợ
bestrsgoldfast Xem danh sách
Lính mới
Lính mới

Gia nhập: 19/10/20
Trạng thái:
Bài viết: 3
  Trích dẫn bestrsgoldfast Trích dẫn  Gửi trả lờiTrả lời Chuyển liên kết đến bài viết này Chủ đề: I thought walking out of the cheap Nba 2k21 Mt
    Ngày gửi: 19/10/20 lúc 13:08
I think ultimately the players recognized that if they postponed the time they'd be looked to to nba 2k21 mt coins do something significant in terms of activism and action in the interim instead of just cancelling.

They'd have to seriously put their money by using their mouth is and pressure owners and other ultra-rich/powerful folks to do exactly the same. I am not saying that as a diss but many players probably just can not be ed.This season has had a lot of notable/prominent characters"dipping their feet" to activism and protest but pulling back when real consequence was ahead.I believe one of the greatest positives about a strike would have been attracting the very notion of a labour strike to the public awareness as a conduit to change.

Just as we've been advised that it is not the case, the labour of the masses retains all the cards should they select to.This is exactly what made Muhammad Ali unique, and that I cringe when some modern day celebrities are compared to him. Ali was prepared to sacrifice it all. People forget that prison was on the table. He gave everything for this cause. Truly the greatest of all time.I also do not think players wish to give the owners a reason to rip the CBA up and place basketball contracts back 10-15 years.Anything that doesn't permit Tobias Harris to almost be a billionaire is fine by me.You are 100% right about these men being fresh to substantive activism and protest, not knowing they must genuinely sacrifice themselves in order to have a real stand.

I thought walking out of the cheap Nba 2k21 Mt sport that they all love and potentially millions in lost salary would be a worthwhile sacrifice.Your last point is most important however, a labour strike would convey the power workers truly have in forcing change. It is a shame they only lasted for a day, out of solidarity, before swiftly resuming.
Lên trên
 Gửi trả lời Gửi trả lời

Di chuyển nhanh

Tôi có thể làm gì trong diễn đàn ?