Nội dung
  Chủ đề Tìm kiếm Chủ đề Tìm kiếm  Hỗ trợ Hỗ trợ
Emilylowes Xem danh sách
Lính mới
Lính mới

Gia nhập: 18/11/22
Trạng thái:
Bài viết: 3
  Trích dẫn Emilylowes Trích dẫn  Gửi trả lờiTrả lời Chuyển liên kết đến bài viết này Chủ đề: Lost Ark is a free-to-play MMO
    Ngày gửi: 19/11/22 lúc 01:18
The Vernese Forest region of Lost Ark can come as somewhat of a shock the moment you step foot in it. It has a huge maze-like map, which is interspersed with an aerial walkway that makes Lost Ark Gold difficult to navigate. For added difficulty, there are only two triports and few vendors. In short, this place is not easy to work in.

Lost Ark is a grindy MMO that's perfect to while off the time

The game launched only a week back, Lost Ark has shot into the top of Steam charts and has surpassed 1 million players concurrently making it the most played game available on Steam (based on the number of concurrent players) ever. It was developed through Smilegate RPG, Lost Ark is an Korean MMO that debuted there in the year 2018, and then was re-released to English and brought to the west through a collaboration with Amazon Games. Although it's only been available for a short time in both the US and Europe for a short time It has more than 200,000 players on Twitch as of right now, and has defeated games such as Dota 2, CS:GO, and PUBG by a record number of concurrent players on Steam.

So what the hell is the point of Lost Ark anyway I spent the last week looking into this new gaming hotness, eager to see if the game has what it takes to become my new obsession or just something I'm content to let others obsess about. Lost Ark is a free-to-play MMO which plays like Diablo. It's an isometric, action RPG with all the cultural hallmarks of a free-to play MMO with a sexy, underdressed female models and a game chat brimming with spam messages from gold farmers. cheap Lost Ark Gold is mindless fun that doesn't penalize you for not taking it seriously.
I love P2Pah shop, The best C2C platform online games' shop, cheap, fast delivery, safe, professional services guaranteed! P2Pah is the most reliable place.
Lên trên
 Gửi trả lời Gửi trả lời

Di chuyển nhanh

Tôi có thể làm gì trong diễn đàn ?