Chủ đề Tìm kiếm Chủ đề Tìm kiếm  Hỗ trợ Hỗ trợ
Muxia Xem danh sách
Lính mới
Lính mới

Gia nhập: 31/7/22
Đang ở: lundan
Trạng thái:
Bài viết: 3
  Trích dẫn Muxia Trích dẫn  Gửi trả lờiTrả lời Chuyển liên kết đến bài viết này Chủ đề: Madden NFL 23 It was just made public
    Ngày gửi: 01/8/22 lúc 15:38

Madden NFL 23. the Closed Beta, showcases FieldSense in action

Mut 23 coins It was just made public as the newest installment within EA Sports' American football simulation series. Ahead of its launch this August I was asked to test the Madden NFL 23 closed beta and experience a preview of the changes to come in.

The biggest shift in Madden NFL 23 comes with the implementation of FieldSense as a brand new approach to on-field action that will hopefully provide an important refresh to the game. Though my time with FieldSense in the Closed Beta was restricted only to Play Now and Online Head to Head, I was able to spend a significant amount of time exploring the changes that the new system brings.

What struck me most was the tackling animations. After spending enough time playing Madden NFL 22 You would have likely seen the majority (if there was any) of the tackling animations that the game could present several times. In Madden NFL 23 it was a different story. The tackles were more intense, with players coming to help tackles as they progressed, as well as animations being interrupted with additional contact. There was one incident where a running back was being pushed around by one my defensive backs when a lineman showed up and smashed the running back away before he could get him to shove the DB to the ground.

The branching animations also mean that anything could happen before the whistle is blown. Playing with the Ravens, I was darting about in the air with Lamar Jackson when he was attacked by a cornerback. When he was on his way to the ground an offensive linebacker stepped in and snuck into the tackle. The extra force was enough to force the ball away from Jackson's fingers just before he hit the grass , leading to the turnover.

When playing as the ball carrier and defender, players will be told to press a button as swiftly as they can in order to be able to break free from the tackle once contact is initiated. The ability to do so will depend on the force of the ball-carrier and the defender. Additional players that help the tackle could prevent the player from breaking. These branching options will allow players to continue playing until the play is actually concluded, rather than waiting until the animation begins.

Another major aspect of FieldSense comes in what they call Skill-Based Passing. When passing the ball the players hold the receiver button in order to gauge how strong the pass as shown with a meter at the time of starting the pass. After releasing the ball the player will then be able to use the left hand to move the ball's positioning within an area that is limited. This provides the possibility to position the ball in an area that is tight, over the shoulder of a receiver or anywhere that the defensive player can't reach.

The most interesting aspect of Skill-Based Passing is that it can make even the worst of throws complete. Even when a defender is constantly being chased or in double coverage, placing the ball in the right position will result in a successful completion. It is sure to encourage players to experiment with the pass game, but not without consequence with buy mut 23 coins .
Lên trên
 Gửi trả lời Gửi trả lời

Di chuyển nhanh

Tôi có thể làm gì trong diễn đàn ?